Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A to Z

A. Age: 33

B. Bed size: King. Best purchase ever.

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathroom.

D. Dogs: One big baby named Cabo. Have had him since he was 8 weeks old.

E. Essential start to your day: Washing my face.

F. Favorite color: purple

G. Gold or silver: silver

H. Height: 5 foot 4. I hate that I am so short.

I. Instruments you play(ed): None... I am not in the least musically inclined.

J. Job title: Wife, mom, head crafter

K. Kids: 2 Girlies

L. Live: In a red brick ranch in the burbs.

M. Mom’s name: Doesn't apply.

N. Nicknames: Jame, Ja, Mama, Mommy, Mom, Mother... you get the idea.

O. Overnight hospital stays: For the birth of B (1997), for the hernia while pregnant with H (2001), for kidney stones while pregnant with H (2001), for early labor with H (2001), (finally!) for H's birth(2001), for my breast reduction (2006), for my hysteroscopy and removal of my uterus (2009).

P. Pet peeves: Animals locked in cars while their owners shop or eat. Lifetime welfare recipients. Interrupting. Pathological liars. Two faced people. Backyard breeders. Lifelong welfare recipients. Those who cannot accept blame or responsibility for their actions/words. People who think they are entitled.

Q. Quote from a movie: "If you can't say anything nice, come sit by me" Clairee in Steel Magnolias

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: we won't go there.

T. Time you wake up: It depends on the day and my awful sleep patterns.

U. Underwear: Victoria Secret cotton are my fave

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Asparagus, Artichokes, Brussel Sprouts

W.What makes you run late: Usually my own slowness - or my children.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Too many to remember - broken bones, asthma and teeth

Y. Yummy food you make: I bake all kinds of yummy foods- cakes, cheesecakes, cookies, muffins, etc. I cannot cook, however.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Flamingos - how cool are pink birds?

No comments:

Post a Comment